Liquid error (layout/theme line 188): Could not find asset snippets/KT-currencies-v1.liquid

Payment Policy

Payment Policy

  • Athletes Junction Sports Equipment Trading LLC maintains the Website.
  • United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
  • Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
  • Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment. The displayed price and AED currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
  • We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
  • Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and and rules.
  • User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.

- Card payment through our third-party payment processor.

  • For the payment we are using only Card payment through our third-party payment processor.
  • Currently all the payments are processed based on AED (The United Arab Emirates Dirham) currency. If you are using a Bank card in another currency please check your bank exchange rates before making the payment on our website.
  • Consider reading all card payment conditions and fraud prevention on our Payment processor website:
  • Payment cancellation and money refund will be done through the original payment method and can take 10-45 days.


- "Payment in installments" and "Buy now Pay later" through our third-party payment processor.

All the payments are processed based on AED and SAR currencies.

"Payment in installments" and "Pay Later" is currently available only in UAE and Saudi Arabia.


Payment in installments.

Payments in installment are available for orders under AED 3000/ SAR 3070 only.

Initially, will be requested the first payment of 25% of the total order value, and the other 75% of the order value can be chosen to be paid in 3 or 6 installments.


Buy now Pay later.

Buy now Pay later payment method is available for orders under AED 1000/ SAR 1030 only.

No initial payment is required.

Refunds for orders purchased through "Payment in installments" and "Buy now Pay later", will be processed by and refunded to your bank card account.

For more information please visit the website.